I have a degree in Journalism/Mass Communications and Public Relations from Arizona State University. I decided to use my knowledge of business, communication, and design to start an invitation, paper product, and marketing design business. I love being creative, whether it be with wedding invitations, new business ideas, or decorating homes.
A little more about me…
I’ll be honest, it would be great to have someone interview me for a magazine AND to have people think I’m interesting enough to want to read it. These are the questions I imagine myself answering.
1. If you knew that every minute of your life would be caught on camera for a reality show, is there any habit you would change?
Car singing? Probably wouldn’t be able to control the urge. I would have to control my Road Rage.
2. If you could star in a film with anyone who would it be?
Female: Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston
Male: Matt Damon or Will Smith
3. What is the most imaginative thing you did as a child?
My dad would drive us around and pick up cardboard boxes and we’d make playhouses out of them. Oh, and I learned the art of toilet papering homes.
4. What one thing do you wish was healthy?
Three things I wish were healthy… French Fries, doughnuts, and tanning beds.
5. What is your favorite children’s book?
I can’t choose ONE. The Adam Joshua series by Janice Lee Smith and American Girl books. Oh, and Babysitters’ Club and Amelia Bedelia.
6. If you could go to Disney World with a celebrity, who would it be?
Amanda Bynes… she makes me laugh and I admire her energetic happiness.
7. Who were your childhood celebrity crushes?
Zach Morris, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Brad Pitt
8. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Adam Scott, pro golfer from Australia
9. What famous women alive today do you admire?
Condoleezza Rice- I was a Political Science major once… that was difficult enough.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When I have Chapped Lips.
Spending the day at the Spa Grande at The Grand Wailea in Maui
Standing under the Eiffel Tower in Paris
Visiting my sister in Florida
Watching the sunset on the campus of Point Loma Nazarene University
Frolicking in the sunflower fields of Kansas
Volunteering at Neighborhood Ministries in Phoenix, Arizona
“Faith is deliberate confidence in the character of God whose ways you may not understand at the time.” – Oswald Chambers
Dr. Meredith Grey: We’re adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?
Dr. Cristina Yang: I get angry when I go without sleep.
Pride and Prejudice
Miracle on 34th Street
Things in my purse
Envelopments Paper Swatches